Monday, December 7, 2009

I heart faces photo challenge - Sweet Dreams



I took this photo just a few days after bringing my first born home. Louis Michael Brown was due on Easter 2009 but happily arrived a few days early. He means the world to me and has brought so much joy to my life - frankly, more than I could have ever imagined possible. Louis is now 7 mos. old and so much fun. He keeps his dad and I laughing with all of his antics. But, I'll never forget the immense feelings of being overwhelmed those first few months, the worrying and fretting about doing everything perfect, the constant waking to feed him but, above all, the falling in love like never before and the profound sense of appreciation I developed for my husband and my family.

I am truly happy and feel blessed beyond measure. Sweet dreams my love.

5 comments:

  1. Your baby is beautiful! What a lovely picture. I am glad you are so happy! Babies are a treasure for sure! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that hair! So cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did I tell you!!!! It will be the best time of your life....bar none!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete